Aquila Medium Humidity Lash Adhesive has the same incredible bond and long-lasting retention as Aquila Low, but with a more flexible working range suited to warmer climates. Pro Lash Stylists will often switch between Low & Medium formulas depending on the season for maximum lashing speed and optimum retention.
- Ultra-low fume formula assists in minimizing client eye irritation
- Rich, jet-black pigment helps to darken your client's lash line
- Suitable for Classic, Volume, Hybrid and Pre-Made Fan application
- Pairs perfectly with LashJoy Primer for even greater lash retention
- Latex & formaldehyde free & vegan-friendly
Temperature & Humidity:
When choosing any eyelash extension adhesive, it's important to take into account your workplace environment and your application style:
- Aquila MEDIUM (Blue Cap) works best at 23 -27° and between 50-70% humidity
- Aquila LOW (Black Cap) works best at 22 -25° and between 35-55% humidity
1 - 4 seconds*
*Set times vary according to the working range. I.e. For a 1-second set time, use the adhesive at the top end of its range (27°c and 70% humidity). If you prefer a slower-setting adhesive, aim to work at the lower end (23°c and 50% humidity).
Shelf Life & Storage:
Recommended maximum shelf life is 3 months unopened from purchase date (stored upright in a cool, dry location) and 1 month once opened.
This product is for use by trained Lash Professionals only.