Would you like to join our friendly, vibrant, young, hard-working team, and be part of an exciting International brand?
We are a fast growing Australian-owned beauty related company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the production of high quality finished art that adheres to our brand guidelines.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, has a can-do attitude, is reliable, and is competent to take direction and work autonomously to see a project through to a successful completion.
Our ideal candidate will be able to work on more than one project at a time and be able to meet set deadlines.
On offer is a 3 Month Fulltime Contract initially with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and produce eDMs, digital banners and social media imagery for each of our 3 businesses.
- Develop presentation material and packaging designs and maintain brand style guides.
- Take a brief from initial concept through to finished art and delivery.
- Assist in styling and directing photography for web shots and campaign shoots.
- Image retouching for print and web.
- Consistently source new opportunities for design and online marketing and present suggestions to the Management Team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Qualification in Graphic Design or Multimedia (advantageous).
- Strong finished art skills with sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience across a range of digital and print mediums (advantageous).
- Experience creating great content for Instagram (advantageous).
- Experience with product flat lay photography and candid style people photography (advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and brands concurrently.
- Strong layout and typography skills.
- Mix of ability to autonomously problem solve while also being a collaborative team player.
- A keen interest in fashion, beauty and retail design trends is advantageous.
If you're looking for your next challenge and have the above skills and experience, please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that your application includes both your Application Letter as well as your Resume.
Any applications received without both of these items included will not be shortlisted.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.