LashJoy is on the hunt for our next superstar team member!
We are looking for a Web Developer with commercial experience to join our development team.
Are you the person we are seeking?
- Experience with Liquid syntax for creating custom Shopify themes.
- Experience with custom WordPress themes and PHP.
- Experience with eCommerce web development.
- Web services / API experience.
- Solid experience with responsive web design.
- SEO knowledge.
- Understanding of performance monitoring and optimization (caching, image resizing, gzip compression, minification).
- Highly motivated and able to work alone and as part of a progressive team.
- A desire for learning, innovation and keeping abreast of the latest developments in technology.
- Ability to research and add value in providing solutions.
- Problem solving mindset with an aptitude to take on and run with a task through to completion.
- A passion for performance and results.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing new features and enhancing existing features of eCommerce platform.
- Producing user-friendly and responsive web assets.
- Participate in entire development cycles - from planning through to maintenance and support.
- Writing A/B Tests using various CRO testing frameworks.
- Conducting website performance tests and optimisations (we aim for an A on GTMetrix).
- Cloud: a mix of AWS and Azure
- Project Framework: Agile
- Other duties as required by IT Manager.
How to apply:
Please send your resume outlining your skills, knowledge and experience as relevant to this role and a detailed cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role (link to your portfolio) to LashJoy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.